Kayee Yeung's new home page and blog..... all about Kayee Yeung and Maike Yeung and our new life in Germany!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Plan

<Update>

Just Googled Winzler & Kelly. This is a real company and the address, phone and fax check out as one of their branches in California. Follow:

http://www.w-and-k.com/


</Update>

To avoid arguments and ensure that Christmas goes smoothly, I have been working with some fellow engineers and devised this plan.














Please feel free to follow them for yourself and your family.

All the best for the New Year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jam-masta Jay said...

Random comment, I work for Winzler and Kelly in San Francisco and I googled the name and your blog showed up. We did create the "Christmas Plan" some years ago, it appears it was a big joke and nobody will admit to who actually created the plan...but trust assured, all details are to local and federal regulations ;)

5:14 pm

 
Blogger Kayee said...

kalie smells, made me laugh getting your reply! I can remember talking to a friend of mine from San Francisco about earthquake proofing Christmas trees when I showed him this.

Funny how engineers get bored and use CAD systems forpersonal use. I used a Catia seat to layout my bedroom because it was the only thing I had access to to draw in scale.

A question on a personal note, why are you in Botswana?

8:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Thank you for the drawing!
Someone Anonymous

9:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home